1. Davis Schilken, PC is a boutique planning law firm, not a general practice firm. The legal care and services we provide are concentrated in estate planning, sophisticated tax planning, charitable estate planning, private foundations, family limited partnerships, asset protection planning, exit planning, and business planning.
2. Our attorneys and support staff focus solely on the legal areas above in order to better assist you. Please take a few moments to review our 18 Critical Factors for Choosing an Attorney.
3. We offer pressure-free, no-obligation initial consultations where we listen and help you identify objectives and ultimate goals.
4. Our plans are highly customized and we do not use a one-size-fits-all approach to planning. People are unique and so are their planning needs.
5. Our attorneys are knowledgeable, having not only a Juris Doctorate, but also advanced business degrees and masters degrees in tax. Our attorneys are all accomplished speakers on legal topics related to our practices.
6. We welcome your other trusted advisors to participate in your planning with us. CPAs, Financial Advisors, and Insurance Professionals are always welcome and their input is highly appreciated.
7. We have created a cost-effective way to not only keep your plans updated but also for you to communicate with us. We understand no client likes to receive a bill each time they communicate with their lawyer. Our Client Care Membership Program™ provides 8 benefits to clients for one low annual fixed fee. Click here to review our Client Care Membership Program™.
8. We provide family meetings to assist your loved ones in understanding your plan and their role (if they have one) in your plan.
9. Time & Cost: Our foundational estate plans are usually completed within a 30 day time frame on a fixed-price basis depending upon the type and complexity of the plan being developed, the assets you own, the extent of tax planning involved, and the planning options you choose to include.
10. Asset Integration. We have a team available to assist clients with the funding of assets into their trusts. Funding is a service most law firms do not offer, nor do most firms teach clients how to do this. At our firm, we do both. You choose the level of assistance you want.
We look forward to seeing you and your family soon!