Richard W. Kautt, JD, MPA
Of Counsel Attorney
Mr. Kautt is licensed to practice law before the Colorado Supreme Court and has engaged in private practice for almost 20 years. Prior to that time, he served as a career military lawyer (JAG) for 28 years in the United States Air Force, where he provided legal advice and representation as general counsel for medium and large size military bases and served as a military criminal court judge.
Mr. Kautt concentrates his practice in the areas of business and corporate law, where he provides assistance in business entity formations, mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring; real estate transactions, employment issues, and trademarks; as well as probate and general estate planning.
- Juris Doctor (JD), College of Law - University of Minnesota
- Master of Public Administration (MPA), Webster University, St. Louis, MO
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), University of Minnesota
- Air War College, United States Air Force
- Air Command and Staff College – United States Air Force
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Arapahoe County Bar Association